Your privacy is important to Us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Any other information that you send to us
Using personal information
We. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where we will not discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for any purposes. However, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.